octubre 08, 2022

Post 2: The Best Concert ever

Even though I am not a person who has attended a lot concerts, I would say the best concert I ever had, was yesterday actually. The event took place at Movistar Arena and the band that presented was Porcupine Tree. This concert was special because it was the first time I went with my father to this type of events. The barely thing that I know about them is that they are a British progressive rock band (but they play another type of subgenres) I couldn't say it's my favorite musical style, I'm not saying I dislike it but I enjoy other styles. 

The atmosphere was incredible, I think I heard the vocalist saying it was the first time they performed in Chile, therefore, the crowd at the event seemed to be excited. The performance was incredible, all the members are very talented and there were some funny moments. 

What I liked the most as I said was the incredible atmosphere and seeing my father enjoying every second, what a night!










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario